I keep a file of dance quotes on my computer. These five seem right to share today:
1. As to dancing, my dear, I never dance, unless I am allowed to do it in my own peculiar way. There is no use trying to describe it: it has to be seen to be believed. ~Lewis Carroll
2. We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb
3. There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. ~Edwin Denby
4. You don't stop dancing from growing old, you grow old from stopping to dance. ~Unknown
5. There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. ~Vicki Baum
Anybody else really, really want to see Lewis Carroll dance? Too bad he was WAY before our time!
Which of these quotes speaks most to you and why? Please share any other dance quotes you love in the comments.
Need more inspiration? The Tangled Feet Stompers (based in Bryson City, NC) post GREAT pictures and sayings on their facebook page. I don't know them personally, but their page makes me smile. Check it out!